You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, developing & implementing the operational risk frameworks
- Maintains effective and resilient IT infrastructure
- Providing independent challenge on any risk decisions across the business
- Support effective risk management across the businesses in line with the risk framework and group risk appetite
- Identify and record new risks through the risk assessments and design & implement effective controls
- Ensuring recovery time from incidents is minimised, and data centres and disaster recovery plans are fit for purpose
- Provide risk oversight for cyber security to ensure risk is mitigated
- Ensuring any system issues are mitigated and relevant stakeholders are kept up-to-date
- Effective risk reporting to the business
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an Operational or Technology Risk Function within Financial Services
- Understanding of wider Risk Management, including credit and market risk
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and IT systems
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.