The Asset Manager
This role will join a major multinational asset management firm. There is significant investment and growth across the business, making it an extremely exciting time to join the company. The culture is excellent with great work life balance, benefits and a collaborative team environment.
This team is responsible for providing strong risk support and oversight to the business. You will act as a risk partner and contribute specialist operational risk and controls knowledge. This is an ideal role for someone looking to progress in their career and work closely with senior management including the CRO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review existing key controls in place to ensure they are effective, reliable and adequate
- Provide operational risk insight and guidance on improvements to enhance and embed controls
- Help drive the business to develop and maintain a proactive and open risk culture
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to educate and influence them on designing effective controls
- Collaborate with various departments to share best practice regarding key controls
- Demonstrable experience working in a 1st or 2nd line Operational Risk role at a UK regulated firm is essential
- Previous Operational Risk experience gained working at an Asset Manager, Retail Fund or Platform Business is preferred
- Experience in designing, testing and enhancing controls is preferred
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.