THE ASSET MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Asset Manager based in the outskirts of London, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
You will be part of the first line of defence risk team and provide support to managers across the business to ensure that risks are effectively identified and managed in line with the risk management framework.
- Support effective risk management across the businesses in line with the group risk appetite
- Work closely across the business with the second and third line of defence functions such as group risk, group compliance and audit
- Identify and record new risks through risk assessments and design & implement effective controls
- Ensure that key operational risk controls are measured and tested
- Effective risk reporting to and from the business
- Prioritise risk remediation activities
- Support risk management training and education across the business
- Previous experience within a first line risk function is essential
- 3+ years' experience within an operational risk and business controls function within financial services is essential
- Experience within asset management and understanding of buy-side products is highly advantageous
- Good communication and negotiation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.