Our company, a highly reputable Real Estate agency, are looking for hybrid Compliance & Operational Risk specialist to join their growing management team. This role will cover their European and Middle East business therefore the role will involve 50% travel to mainland Europe.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior stakeholders across the European regions to ensure all Compliance is consistent
- Developing robust governance around identifying upcoming regulations and risk to the business
- Assist with upcoming regulatory projects and the impact this has on the business
- Perform Operational Risk Reviews and Audit activity across EMEA
- Implementing Financial Crime policies and procedures across the European business
- Identify any gaps and put in place effective changes to internal Risk, Compliance, and Financial Crime policies
- Ensuring any internal Issues are tracked and systems are kept up-to-date
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to network and maintain relationships
- Proven prior experience in a Compliance, Operational Risk or Controls business aligned role
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Must be happy to travel to Europe 50% of the time
- ACA qualified or equivalent would be beneficial
- European language skills would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.