In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This job sits within the 2nd line of defence Operational Risk team to support the CASS team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a possibility to go permanent at the end. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the wider Operational Risk team
- Work with Operational Risk management tools to ensure accurate risk profiles including Incidence Management
- Evaluate the effectiveness of CASS policies, procedures, systems and internal controls
- Help challenge the business regarding risk management
- Provide advice and guidance to ensure appropriate operating procedures and controls
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Knowledge or previous experience of CASS, client money and transaction reporting is essential
- Previous Risk Management and Operational Risk experience is ideal
- Knowledge of Operational Risk frameworks, scenario & event analysis is beneficial
- Knowledge of financial services and banking is ideal
- Proven stakeholder engagement and the ability to maintain relationships
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.