An FCA Regulated payments business are looking for an Operational Risk Specialist to join an exciting and growing team.
- Support effective risk management across the businesses in line with the risk framework and group risk appetite
- Help develop new risk processes (e.g. RCSA, Risk Registers)
- Identify and record new risks through the risk assessments and design & implement effective controls
- Ensure that key operational risk controls are measured and tested
- Effective risk reporting to and from the business
- Support risk training and education across the business
- Previous experience within an operational risk function in financial services is essential
- Experience within retail banking or payments business is necessary
- Good communication and negotiation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.