Our client is a leading asset management company with AUM of over $30 billion. The asset manager has a strong track record, has wide ranging mix of products and has a global presence.
This role sits within the Risk Function and involves lots of engagement with senior management offering good opportunities to develop your career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the wider team to help implement the Operational Risk Frameworks
- Writing risk reports and escalating where necessary to senior managers
- Ensuring policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant with external regulations
- Contributing to the Risk & Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs) framework and business processes management
- 3+ years' experience within Financial Services, with an Operational Risk or wider Risk function
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with the desire to develop your career at a dynamic company
- Previous asset management experience would be a plus
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.