You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
- Production of reports for the group wide operational risk committee
- Carrying out independent operational risk reviews to provide assurance and quality control
- Driving forward the implementation of the group wide risk system
- Liaising with and reporting to senior stakeholders within the business on operational risk issues
- Performing gap analysis on controls to ensure any weaknesses are mitigated
- Strong experience within an operational risk function
- Experience within Financial Services is essential
- Educated to degree level
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.