Twenty Financial Services are currently looking for an Operational Risk Associate Director for a Global Investment Management company. The role sits within second line risk and involves the management and oversight of the company's Operational Risk profile. Leading a small team in the supervision of core risks areas, the candidate will also provide cover for the head of the department.
- Reporting to the global head of department, driving the improvement and maintenance of the Non-Financial Risk Framework
- Maintaining all Operational Risk policies and procedures
- Providing risk oversight within the 2nd line of defence
- Identifying and implementing Operational Risk remediation activities
- Senior stakeholder management
- Furthering the overall development of the team
- Extensive knowledge and experience working within Operational or Non-Financial Risk
- Strong experience in risk management within the Financial Services
- Experience managing a team would be desirable
- A proven track record in running risk analysis
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with Victoria Gbadebo at Twenty Financial Services.