Operational Lead - Investment Banking - London
£500 per day
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
The role is to provide support to the EMEA COO office. The successful candidate will provide data led insights and analysis to ensure that the business make effective commercial and operational decisions as well as providing administrative finance support to the COO office.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong investment banking experience, ideally a US bank
- Liaise across Multiple lines of business and jurisdictions
- Help create framework to improve reporting and MI.
- Help the business better understand what the regulatory reporting requirements are and what the gaps are
- Experience in an agile programme is essential
- Work closely with the data and MI team.
- The ability to extract raw data out of systems and manipulate it
- Advanced excel skills
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest then please apply below or send your CV over to me at