Operational Excellence Specialist - Asset Management - London
Sitting within Operations Strategy this team is responsible for coordinating launch readiness, new process design and management, and stakeholder communication of all initiatives impacting the business department. The role demands the individual to review processes and build best practices across department for day to day operations.
- Plan and manage the day to day activities of the workstreams for the Platform Development programme of projects
- Engage business and product teams to lead change impact assessment for the business processes in scope, working closely with change functions to ensure that requirements for the Operational improvement.
- Review and challenge product and process assumptions to ensure user experience is considered and the 'voice of the business' is at the forefront.
- Ensure end to end readiness planning including the training, process and change plans and deliverables are developed within the project timelines and their delivery is aligned with the overall programme planning.
- Build and implement a sustainable framework and underlying processes for standardized and proven delivery of change and readiness that can be industrialized across the programme.
Key Skills Required
- Proven track-record delivering change in financial services and particularly financial service companies
- Experienced and well-versed in change management methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong experience and knowledge of agile project, product delivery lifecycle and a willingness to quickly understand and embrace new processes and technologies.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to form relationships in person and in writing with ease.
- Experience in engaging and balancing interests of a diverse stakeholder group at a senior and executive level.
- Strong skills in complex process analysis, problem solving and business process design with a focus on process efficiency.