A leading Global Asset Management organisation is hiring for an Operational Duty Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Surrey.
You will be responsible for managing interruptions to the business to ensure impact is minimised as well as ensure the Major Incident Management process is introduced and maintained.
This role will require you to manage changes in the service delivered across the business as well as manage technical incidents as they arise.
- Follow the Major Incident and Crisis Management processes
- Monitor for any exceptional or out of order; situations or events
- Identify potential interruptions to service
- Manage technical incidents as soon as they arise
- Escalate to on call major incident/ crisis manager as required
- Ensure all technical, business and management engagements are managed to required SLAs
- Cover business hours starting in APAC
- Prior experience in an Operational Duty Manager role
- Strong broad technology knowledge (infrastructure)
- Major Incident Management experience
- Previous experience within Financial Organisations
If this role sounds of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331