Openlink Developer/ Endur Developer / Openlink Consultant / Endur Consultant
Key Words: Openlink/Endur/AVS/JVS/.Net/OpenComponents/Developer/Programmer/Engineer/ETRM Developer/Commodities/Connex
My client a leading Energy trading company in London are seeking an Openlink Endur Developer to aid in an array of projects.
You will have a solid background of object oriented design principles, unit testing, and a good knowledge of both .Net and Java. Ideally you will also have strong knowledge of the OpenComponents .Net and OpenJVS APIs, as well as Openlink Endur development skills including AVS/JVS scripting.
- Working with analysts in an agile environment to deliver all project outcomes
- Ensure code quality remains high and internal technical standards are followed
- Carry out code refactoring wherever needed
- Review of testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met.
- Assist in resolution of production issues
- Mentoring to the wider team and contribution to extending the common libraries in use.
Key Openlink/Endur knowledge:-
- Ops Sevices
- Accounting and Back Office scripting.
- Workflow / task setup
- User extensions: result calculators and instrument models.
- Good knowledge of the underlying data model
It would be advantageous if you have the following knowledge/technical skills:-
- Connex - including gateway development.
- BDD/Automated testing
- TFS and TFS builds (XML and vNext)
- Microsoft Fakes or Microsoft Moles
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send your CV ASAP to Lauren Davies