My Client, a Global Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a Senior Openlink Endur Developer to join their growing London office on a contract basis.
You will be joining their Gas Trading Business and will be working on several projects.
The developer must have a sound understanding of object oriented design principles, unit testing, and a good knowledge of both .Net and Java.
The ideal candidate would have had significant exposure to the OpenComponents .Net and OpenJVS APIs. The candidate needs to be self-managing and have good domain and Endur technical knowledge.
Key Endur knowledge areas include :-
- Ops Sevices
- Accounting and Back Office scripting.
- Workflow / task setup
- User extensions: result calculators and instrument models.
- Good knowledge of the underlying data model
It would also be desirable If the candidate had an understanding of:-
- Connex - including gateway development.
- BDD/Automated testing
- TFS and TFS builds (XML and vNext)
- Microsoft Fakes or Microsoft Moles
If this opportunity to join a growing Commodities Trading Firm seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV