A global Multi Asset Clearing House is seeking an Onboarding Officer to support with post sales onboarding and relationship management.
- Act as the main point of contact for onboarding and coordinate across relevant departments to complete the onboarding process
- Track and manage client issues through to resolution
- Support the clearing members with new projects and developments – both internal and external
- Be the escalation point for customer complaints and issues
- Act as the main point of contact and escalation point internally
- Coordinate client communication
- Relevant experience with Financial Services - ideally within Cash Equities and Listed Derivatives
- Strong knowledge of trading, clearing and settlements
- Successful track record in client facing roles
- Fluent in both French and English with strong written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.