A fast growing global payments company is actively seeking an experienced Onboarding Analyst to join their busy team.
- Conduct due diligence reviews on new and existing clients in line with the firms identification program
- Update existing records and internal systems
- Track and report progress of each onboarding
- Ensure Anti-Money laundering and Financial Crime requirements are documented
- Help SME/QA ensure procedures remain compliant with regulations
- Improve and increase efficiency on due diligence process
- End to end KYC and onboarding experience within a similar organisation.
- Experience using screening tools such as WorldCheck, Lexis - Nexis.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent communication with all stakeholders.
- Sound and up to date knowledge of Anti Money laundering and Financial Crime regulations and standards.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Erin Markcoons at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy