One of my asset management clients is looking for a part time On boarding Specialist as part of a job share role working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The role holder will support the on boarding of new product types and the set up of all operational functions that are required to launch a new fund. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing the segregated and bespoke client pipe line whilst liaising with all relevant parties to ensure launch dates are hit.
- Manage and implement client mandate launches including segregated and bespoke clients
- Maintain the segregated client log and track ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Identify nonstandard requirements and work with the team to ensure they are set up correctly
- Ensure all new processes are set up ready for launch date and all relevant documentation is completed
- Recommend changes to processes and implement
- Identify, manage and implement both OTC and ETD positions
- Support completion of RFP's