Non Functional Testing (NFT) Test Analyst - Financial Services - Manchester - Up to £38,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Test Analyst to join their growing team.
- Carrying out performance test design, execution and analysis.
- Executing in line with the non-functional testing plan and approach.
- Creating, executing and maintaining repeatable performance test scripts; manual or automated.
- Updating the Test Lead on progress of testing activities performed
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle databases.
- Must have an extensive working knowledge of HP Load Runner with MQ and JAVA protocols.
- Working knowledge of HP Quality Centre
- Extensive experience in scoping / designing performance tests on a number of different technologies.
- Strong experience in running, capturing results, analysis and reporting of performance tests.
- Good experience and working knowledge of Middleware applications; WAS, Tuxedo and MQ.
- Good experience and working knowledge of UNIX and /or Linux.
- Should be able to work individually and as part of a cross functional team including technology resources.
- Experience in one or more of: FundTech's Global Payment Plus, Polaris's Funds Control, Pegasystems' Case Management or VocaLink Payments applications
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective NFT Test Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.