Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global banking client who are looking for an experienced NLP Data Scientist to join a growing area of the business.
As an NLP Data Scientist you will be part of a compliance transformation that will change the way that solutions are delivered to clients. The purpose of the role is for an experienced Data Scientist to help roll out forward thinking machine learning, Natural Language Processing and cognitive computing. This role will be part of a continued growth strategy and is an excellent opportunity to solve a tough intellectual puzzle.
- Responsibility for development of NLP models that will predict language of interest in a given data set.
- Utilizing a vast set of tools, including technical programming skills, advanced statistics, and a deep understanding of the business objectives.
- Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Decision making and problem solving. Experience with solving business problems, determining patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data, coming up with analytics strategies and solutions is required.
- 5 + years Expertise in statistical analysis environments such as R, Python SAS
- Strong education and ideally will have a Ph.D. or Master's Degree in applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics etc
- Commercial experience as a Data Scientist and project work with NLP
- Ability to effectively communicate and take requirements from stakeholders