- Newly Qualified Accountant
- Permanent role
- Private Equity
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
A hugely ambitious Private Equity firm is seeking to recruit a newly qualified Accountant to join their expanding team. With proven success in a relatively short space of time, this firm are looking forward to achieving their next milestone of £50 billion AUM in the next 3 years.
The Senior Management team are renowned within the industry and this is a great time to join and be part of their upward growth trajectory.
To work in the Group Reporting team, duties will include:
- Statutory and regulatory reporting
- Will be responsible for maintaining the accounts of certain entities
- Preparing regulatory returns
- Involved in the accounting for certain key areas such as investments, leases, hedging
- Heavily involved with external audits
- Complete accurate and monthly reporting packs
- Pro actively seeks to improve processes where possible
The ideal Accountant will have had exposure to IFRS standards within a listed company and be newly/recently qualified. It is essential for this Accountant to be meticulous, thorough, able to spot disceprancies and able to keep up to date with ever changing regulations.
Fur further information or to apply, contact Annie Lo on 0203 189 4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org