Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Bank are currently looking for an Operations Analyst. This Global Bank specialises in Corporate and Investment Banking, Capital Markets, and Global Transaction services.
This candidate will be responsible for the setup, delivery and participation of primary issuance deals. The primary accountabilities of the position are relationship management and performing the daily operations and management of the new issue settlements role in London.
- In particular, to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal partners (e.g. front office and other operations teams) for the purposes of delivering optimal customer service.
- A clear understanding of market practices and developing effective relations with our counterparties in the local market must be worked on at all times
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the global new issuance process and understanding of the full trade lifecycle.
- Maintain strong fixed income knowledge and be fully cross trained to help with other fixed income roles in the team and cover for any absences
- Provide management with analysis of key process drivers, root causes to issues, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for ongoing training across the new issue settlement role and working with others to provide succession for own role.
- Experience in an Operations role supporting New Issues
- Advanced knowledge of the new issuance process across various markets, in particular for Euroclear, Clearstream and DTC
- Strong understanding of fixed income and the full trade life cycle
- Possess good relationship management skills and experienced in working with clients and front office
- IAQ/IOC qualification is an asset but not essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.