A leading global Asset Manager based on the outskirts of London. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
Working within the Enterprise Network Services team who are responsible for network innovation and ensuring operational, delivery and engineering services to the business. You will act as a technical product owner within the Enterprise Network Services team, helping with the developing and delivering of product roadmaps. You will lead a globally distributed technical product team and help to drive standard and best practice.
- Work with management to define and execute a product strategy that aligns with the Business and Technology Teams
- Become a key point of contact for Product Portfolio within the team
- Own, manage and build vendor relationships
- Set the organisations roadmap in line with product vendor roadmaps and requirements
- Experience leading a globally dispersed team
- Strategic road-mapping
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools (SolarWinds, Riverbed Shark, wireshark)
- Strong knowledge of CISCO and F5
- Strong Networking and Engineering experience
- Understanding of the PCI Security Standard and ISO20000 and ISO27001 standards
If this sounds of interest please apply below or send an email