I am currently hiring for a Senior Network Operations Engineer to join a financial client of mine here in London. The role involves being a critical part of the Global Network Team.
The Network Engineer will be mainly focused on design engineering, enhancements and escalation support of global WAN and LAN environments.
- Responsible for managing the planning, implantation and reporting of continuous improvements Work closely with the network operations teams
- Provide network diagrams and high quality documentation when needed
- Work on incident and audit reviews
- Analysis to ensure project estimates are fully scoped
- Act as engineering SME for on call support escalation
- Manage the delivery of technical solutions for recurring technical issues, ensuring that long term fixes are implemented to prevent any repeat failures
- Experience in establishing principles for network design and deployment
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, MAN and WLAN technologies
- Experience in the deployment of BGP, OSPF, PIM, MPLS, VPLS, IPVPN, Cisco DC switching technology solutions
- Knowledge of low latency switching technologies
- CCIE or JNCIE
- Strong Project Management and planning skills
- Prince 2 Knowledge
- Experience within a Financial Organisation preferred
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4331.
Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.