Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Bank who are looking for a Network Manager to join their Operations team. The successful individual will be responsible for managing relationships internally and externally relating to custodians, cash agents, depositaries, clearing banks and broker dealers. This role may suit someone wanting to make the move from a middle office position into a Network Manager role.
- Build effective relationships across custodians, clearing houses, brokers and depositaries
- Co-ordinate new relationship documentation
- Review agent bank providers and product management information across the board
- Build effective working relationships with all stakeholders in the Business
- Assisting on regulatory and change projects such as UMR and CSDR.
- Operate as a product specialist
- Understand process flows and the regulatory environment for client assets
- Previous network management experience across Banking
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good operations lifecycle knowledge across settlements or Trade support
- Cash and Custody Invoicing and Recharging process
- Experience within the Custodian or Securities Clearing space desirable