Network Infrastructure Architect - Finance - London
75,000 to 85,000 GBP
Technical Skills: WAN / LAN, Cisco, MPLS & Architectural Design
Client: Working for a financial organisation/regulatory in London.
- Ensure that the infrastructure designs are fit for purpose and compliant with standards
- Produce and maintain an over-arching view of all projects being delivered by the Infrastructure Delivery team
- Maintain design standards and documentation,
- Maintain a document repository of designs to ensure the Organisation has sufficient IP on legacy or in-operation systems.
- Proactively collaborate with other functions in IS in order to achieve successful and predicable outcomes for projects
- BA for project pipelines & non-functional requirements
- Deliver on architectural roadmaps, strategies, blueprints
- Work with solution architects for solution architecture and design
- Assist the Lead Infrastructure Architect/ Manager
What does this job involve?
- Design Technical solution as per requirements
- Strong focus on architecture
- Good understanding of architectural concepts & methodologies
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and ability to represent ideas
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Demonstrate substantial experience in applying architecture principles
- Ability to take a holistic view of the organisation and its infrastructure requirements
- Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and explain technical issues in business language
- Experience in a large standards-based corporate environment
- Experience and in depth understanding of WAN/LAN design
- Strong focus on technical network architecture design needed
- Strong focus on core network upgrade involving Nexus , MPLS
- Cisco certified
- Knowledge of application development & Continuous Integration
- Strong risk management skills to manage architectural risk through the project lifecycle
- Past experience on large projects ( 5M+)
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.