Lead Network Engineer - London - Finance
£550 a day (5-10% flexibility either side)
Technical Skills: Cisco / Juniper, Multicast, Support, Junos, CCNA, JNCIA.
Working for a Financial Services client.
- Update design documentation for internal and customer support
- Work within the projects & BAU team
- Document infrastructure procedures for internal support
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support for network infrastructure
- Act as the Network manager's number 2.
- Sit in Audit Reviews and Incident escalation reviews
- Prioritize workload to ensure service and project delivery targets are achieved
- Review network designs and changes to ensure that they meet Operational Acceptance Criteria
- Ensure network availability is maintained
- Work on operational processes and SME project work
- Experience with Multicast, MPLS & VPLS
- Hands on Juniper & Cisco experience
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent
- JNCIA-Junos certification
Experience & Skills
- 7+ years supporting high volume, high availability financial trading environment
- Experience of working with multi-vendor infrastructure
- F5 a bonus
- Fortinet & Security knowledge very useful
- Supporting security and regulatory requirements
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.