A disruptive FinTech client specialising in blockchain engineering is looking for a Network Engineer to join them in their London Office.
The client are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to play a lead role in the building, operating and maintenance of their network. You will be required to analyse the existing network architecture and aid in the design of developments required to the planned growth of the organisation. You will also be required to take a hands on role in the build and operation of the network.
- Document and promote network architecture and its principles
- Design and build all elements of the network architecture
- Responsible for configuration for test and production environments
- Act as a point of contact for technical related issues of products and services
- work with wider technology teams and provide feedback around the performance and stability of organisations production environment in relation to networks
- Advanced knowledge and experience with networking principles and architecture
- Experience with CISCO configuration and management
- Experience in a hosted/ cloud services environment (Azure or AWS)
- Prior experience with network threat models and network security risks
- F5 experience
- Juniper experience
If this role looks of interest please apply below or give me a call on 0203 189 4331