Network Engineer - Financial Services - Hampshire
Up to £80k
A multinational payments service provider enabling clients and customers to benefit from a single platform transaction process.
This role is sitting within their Development Department and working closely with the Architecture team to develop the architecture of the payments gateway.
- Responsible for developing the architecture of solutions based on the current gateways used.
- Liaise with the architecture, development and operations teams
- Drive the architecture of the gateway to ensure ongoing demands are resilient in the future
- Strong experience as an infrastructure architect or network architect developing HLD and LLD
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
- Experience in a financial services environment
- Strong technical background working with Cisco, switches and routers
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud base infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
What's in it for you
The ability to work within a leading financial institution that matches your ambitions. This role with provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in an innovative and hardworking environment.