Network Engineer - Finance -London
Up to 60-80k per annum
Key Responsibilities: F5, Junos, MPLS, Multicast & Routing/Switching & JNCIS.
Evaluate project and technical requirements and validates the proposed solutions/products fit with Network Architecture and Technology Roadmap; Document high level designs for solutions as required, including definition of interdependencies and risks.
Network Engineer will be responsible for the Implementation of IP data networks (LAN and WAN), Internet, VPNs, and Network Services such as Network Loadbalancing, MPLS VPNs, Multicast Routing at an Enterprise level. This includes network infrastructure Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Technical documentation, Reporting and 3rd Level Escalated Support.
Network Engineer will work alongside respective Network architects in the implementation of Voice and Optical Transport Networks.
Skills / experience required:
- Ability to meet with client business units to obtain requirements, analyse options, and provide solutions
- Must have proven knowledge of and experience with Data Centre design methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of Multicast and Routing/Switching protocols
- In-depth knowledge of MPLS based Layer 3 VPNs (Knowledge of NextGen MVPNs)
- In-depth knowledge of firewall/DMZ architecture and perimeter network security.
- In-depth knowledge of Juniper JUNOS (Candidate should at least have JNCIS certification. Hands-on
- experience with Juniper M-Series, MX-Series, EX-Series and QFX-Series is a must. Any knowledge of
- CTP products is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco IOS is mandatory.
- Experience with F5 is desirable
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls desirable
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.