Twenty Consulting are supporting another fantastic opportunity. We are working with our client, global Standards Institution who are reviewing their internal processes, specifically their systems
They need a NetSuite Systems Manager to help optimise NetSuite. This impacts their GL and transactional finance workstreams and is essential the SME has a background in working with heads of finance to support better ways of working.
- Evalute user needs and system functionality
- Scheduel upgrades & security backup of the system
- Ensure Netsuite is optimised to support effciency of reporting processes
- Ensure all users are proficient in using the system.
- provide secure access to network users for remote users.
- Ensure that IT facilitate users needs when necessary.
- Work with the head of finance to support the right data use in the system.
- Ideally have a background as an Accountant, ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in working with head of finance to facilitate systems support.
- Has a background as a NetSuite functional lead
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to think quickly to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Fee Henderson at Twenty Consulting. Fee.email@example.com