Twenty have partnered with a Global Investment Bank in London who are looking for a Murex Front Office Business analyst working on the IBOR reform project providing analysis and solutions as required on the Murex platform.
Once the project completes the successful candidate will rotate into the Murex Front Office Support team who provides functional support to Traders and their support departments across all the business areas.
- Murex Front office support or Murex front office business analyst at as similar institution.
- IBOR reform project – provide Murex analysis and solutions to enable the project to meet its target and timelines on the transition from LIBOR to new RFRs.
- Murex FO Support - The team is the first point of contact for the Front Office users and their support departments for functional queries on the system. Understanding and prioritizing issues and subsequent communication is paramount to provide best level of service to users.
- Support New product development and on going projects to enable revenue opportunities for front office.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge of Credit, Rates, Equity, Fixed income products
- Trade booking – ability to take a term sheet and relate to murex booking.
- Trade lifecycle and events.
- Pricing, P&L and Risk – ability to investigate and resolve queries from users.
- System configuration – rate curves, assignments, generators
- Pre trade – understanding and ability to debug.
- Post trade – understanding and ability to track though workflows
- Reporting – dynamic table configuration.
- Market data, Historical data and fixing procedure.
- Requirement gathering
- SQL (Sybase) writing queries
- Unix (ability to read scripts and navigate the app tree).
- User training
- Report writing
- Flexibility – the firm cover from 07:30-18:00 in two shifts (07:30-16:30 and 09:00-18:00) so flexibility to cover shifts during leave periods.