Murex Developer - Finance - London - £90,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for a Murex to join their Corporate Technology Department. The Murex Development function undertakes a series of small development on both our Murex 3.1 and Murex 2.11 platforms based upon requests that have been sent via business stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to work in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging high-profile projects.
- Provide Murex Technical expertise on activities relating to all datmart reporting.
- Configuration of Murex 2.11 and 3.1 platforms in line with requirements.
- Act as second line support to the Murex Business as usual team provide technical experience and guidance where necessary.
- Improvement of existing processes and alignment to best practices on all datamart development.
- Expert understanding of Murex v3.1 and v.2.11. With strong experience focusing on:
- All aspects of datamart reporting
- Simulations & Data Dictionary
- Understanding of financial database and table construction
- Understanding of trade workflow
- PL VaR
- Market data & Curve construction
- Product knowledge - Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives
- Proven track record of delivering to financial institutions
- Database: Sybase / SQL / Understanding of RDMS
- Undertanding of 3rd party batch schedulers (Control+M or similar)
- Understanding of software development methodology (SDM)
- Appreciation of change management process and software release processes (version control).
- Demonstrable experience with Murex within a financial institution.
- Murex vendor accreditation/training would be desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Murex Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.