Key Words: Murex/ Developer/ Finance/ Java/ Unix/ London
My Client, a World Leading Financial Group, is seeking a Murex Developer to join their London Office.
To provide technical ability and business experience to the teams carrying out project work as dictated by the Murex3.1 Project Manager or the Murex Change Manager. This role will include a diverse exposure to all levels of project work such as application environment management and setup, running regression test packs or reconciling and analysing batch and simulation output to explain risk and pricing differences.
You will provide Murex functionality and technical expertise related to the activities stated above and be a key liaison between Front office and the Murex BAU and Change teams.
You will have a strong understanding of Murex 3.1 with a minimum 3 years experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Operating systems: Unix - high level of competency
- Database: Sybase - high level of competency, including detailed understanding of the Murex2.11 / Murex3.1 data model.
- Understanding of trade representation, trade lifecycle and workflow processing.
- Established experience of development against a Murex platform.
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Murex Workflow (Contract / Event / Pre-Trade)
- Murex Datamart & Reporting
- Murex Market Data import / export (MDCS / MDRS)
- Experience of Java development
- XML / XSLT / Middleware
If this fantastic opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.