My client a Leading financial group is seeking a Murex Developer to join their London offices on a contract basis. This role will include a diverse exposure to all levels of project work such as application environment management and setup, running regression test packs or reconciling and analysing batch and simulation output to explain risk and pricing differences.
- Configuration of the Murex 3.1 platform in line with project requirements.
- Reviewing and resolving performance issues relating to Murex configuration.
- Assist in the delivery of projects as part of the Murex Change Team.
Skills & Experience:
- Operating systems: Unix - high level of competency
- Database: Sybase - high level of competency, including detailed understanding of the Murex2.11 / Murex3.1 data model.
- Understanding of trade representation, trade lifecycle and workflow processing.
- Established experience of development against a Murex platform.
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Murex Workflow (Contract / Event / Pre-Trade)
- Murex Datamart & Reporting
- Murex Market Data import / export (MDCS / MDRS)
- Experience of Java development
- XML / XSLT / Middleware
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV