Murex Developer - Trading - London
Key words: Murex/3.1/Datamart/Reporting/Shell/Pearl/Unix/MXML/Data Model/Configuration/ Murex Developer/ Murex Datamart Developer/Murex Reporting Specialist/Unix/MXML
My Client, a Global Trading Firm in London is seeking a Murex Datamart and Reporting Specialist to join on a contract basis, to aid in key projects related to Regulation. You will be joining the Front Office Murex team in the London Office and will be working on a vital regulatory reporting project.
- You will be analysing the project requirements, developing and implementing the changes in Datamart to support the requirements of real-time positions feed.
- You will be joining a small team with other Developers and Business analysts to adapt and modify existing complex Datamarts.
- Quickly learning the surrounding systems in order to develop a brand new integrated framework.
- End to End validation and integration tests with External Downstream systems
- In Depth knowledge of Murex 3.1 Development
- Excellent hands on ability of core Murex topics such as Datamart, MxML, Data Model, Configuration, EOD Batches
- Knowledge of Finance or Commodities
- Understanding of derivatives
- Strong analytical, decision making, and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX, XML
To apply for this opportunity please apply and send your up to date CV to Lauren Davies at Twenty Recruitment.