Key words: Murex/3.1/Datamart/Reporting/Shell/Pearl/Unix/MXML/Data Model/Configuration
My Client, a major financial services firm in London is seeking a Murex Datamart Developer to join on a contract basis, to aid in key projects.
- You will be analysing the project requirements, developing and implementing the changes in Datamart to support the requirements of real-time positions feed.
- You will be joining a small team with other Developers and Business analysts to adapt and modify existing complex Datamarts.
- Quickly learning the surrounding systems in order to develop a brand new integrated framework.
- End to End validation and integration tests with External Downstream systems
- In Depth knowledge of MX 3.1 Development
- Excellent hands on ability of core Murex topics such as Datamart, MxML, Data Model, Configuration, EOD Batches
- Knowledge of Finance or Commodities
- Understanding of derivatives
- Strong analytical, decision making, and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX, XML
If of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.