One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a Multi Asset Business Analyst to join their Front Office Investment team. The role holder will support a number of changes across their Multi Asset funds working closely with their Fund Managers.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for working with Front Office Quant team to gather their requirement and support small technology changes for the Multi Asset business. You will work closely with the development team and be responsible for documenting all requirements and managing the projects end to end. As this is a Multi Asset team, the business requires the role holder to understand all asset types including but limited to FX, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives including, Futures, Options and Indices.
- Managing and coordinating activities between development and other technology teams, vendors
- Taking responsibility for overall systems delivery
Able to elicit requirements and document Functional and Non-Functional requirements
- Experience working with portfolio managers and researchers to establish requirements and gain feedback on designs and implementation
- Ability to understand detailed requirements from Multi Asset Front Office team
- Solid project management skills and ability to lead/oversee medium and large-sized initiatives