Application Monitoring Specialist - Financial Services - Greater Manchester
Salary: £35'000 - £45'000pa
A global Banking giant is looking for a technical expert to join their team to build and support bespoke monitoring tools for application across the company. You will get the opportunity to become an SME on your own tools whilst building up knowledge and developing patterns which will enable teams across the business to maximise usage of these tools without the need for training.
The chance to hone your skills with a financial powerhouse will offer invaluable experience to your CV and will enhance your own profile and skillset. With over 100,000 employees across the globe, this company presents unique stakeholder management experience whilst you leave an imprint on one of the most prestigious brands in the world.
- Working with other teams and stakeholders to push your monitoring tools forward
- Identifying opportunities to force change within the company through strategic use of your toolset
- Will offer exposure to many technologies with our becoming a mainstay within financial technology, such as AWS
- Must have experience with large scale monitoring tools and products
- Be familiar many infrastructure elements including Servers, Middleware and Automation
- Aternity and AppDynamcis
If you are interested in taking the next big step in your career to join an international Bank and get the opportunity to build your own monitoring tools, then apply below or call Ciarán on 02031894352