This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and enhance their Governance Risk and Controls function. This global organisation has businesses covering Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Securities & Asset Management.
As part of the Trade Surveillance Team, the successful hire will be responsible for driving monitoring and surveillance for and Libor reviews and FX Surveillance. They will support the ongoing Libor Surveillance Programme.
- Perform ongoing reviews for Libor Surveillance
- Assist with internal and external Libor and FX audits
- Complete required monitoring, testing as part of the Libor testing programme
- Perform communication monitoring in relation to reviewing for Libor risks
- Identify market trends and emerging risk scenarios and approaches to Libor.
- Assist in the preparation of Libor MI for periodic Compliance reports to senior management.
- Carry out surveillance with the aim of identifying any attempt by clients or members of staff of the firm to commit financial crime, market abuse, manipulation, protect against market conduct or any other breach of rules or regulations.
- Develop and enhance the existing processes and develop new processes for identifying and monitoring Compliance and Conduct Risk.
- Relevant experience in a Compliance Surveillance role or similar
- Audit or Surveillance experience of the standards required under the Libor regime and Code of Conduct.
- Experience in performing testing of controls in line with desk procedures.
- Knowledge of MAR regulatory requirements and ability to identify risks in relation to potential Market Abuse
- Knowledge of EU Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) and FICC
- Up to date knowledge of the FCA handbook
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.