A Tier 1 Global Bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for a MongoDB DBA to join their Data Services Department to help with end-to-end servicing of platforms.
This role works within the Data Services Department, with particular focus on Data service production and projects to their Corporate and Investment Banking services globally. Working as a MongoDB DBA and a key technical leader of the Global Data Team; reporting to the Head of the Data Services Department this role will allow the individual to use their technical experience to drive the development of this team.
- Define operational documentation and procedures
- Proactively define and lead delivery requirements of databases
- Lead technical team in disaster recovery and business continuity
- Design and lead internal projects and deliveries
- Help in the development of the Data Roadmap
- Build a high-performing technical delivery environment whilst mentoring a Global Team
- Expert level knowledge of Database Administration
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Good experience in versions of MongoDB (ideally Teradata, Hadoop or Rainstor)
- Experience as a lead technician and supporting critical applications
- Vast experience in performance tuning
What's in it for you?
This role gives the opportunity to join a market leading financial services organisation and be involved in helping develop their Data Team on a Global scale.