Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Model Validation AVP for a Global Investment Bank based in London.
The main responsibility will be to validate models within market and counterparty credit risk but will also look at economic capital and operational risk models.
- Use statistical techniques and methods to validate models used by the investment bank
- Recommend model improvements where necessary, and document results from validation activity
- Ensure validation is in line with regulatory requirements and using the most up to date methodologies
- Reporting of model risk to committees and senior stakeholders
- Model validation or quantitative risk experience from an investment bank
- Knowledge of market risk and counterparty credit risk models
- Use of programming languages such as Python, Matlab, C++, R or VBA
- Traded product knowledge
- Strong educational background with a quant focussed degree