Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Model Controls AVP and VP for a Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London.
This is a hands on role in a specialist team where the main responsibility will be the strengthening of controls around pricing (and traded risk) models including testing, documentation and assumption. The person hired will receive excellent exposure across various different stakeholder groups including the Trading and Quant Analytics teams.
- End to end model documentation and review of controls around pricing and risk models (both existing models and new models; increasing focus on new models as the area is expanding rapidly)
- Controlling model pipeline during current growth period
- Interaction with multiple stakeholders across the several different functions including the Front Office, Quant Analytics and Risk
- Strong quantitative background (quant analytics, modelling or model validation)
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- Understanding of model controls around FO, Quantitative and Market Risk models
- Product knowledge (including derivatives)
- Ability to understand the technology around model implementation
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills
- SR 11-7 awareness is desirable