Mobile Product Owner - FinTech - Berlin
Key Words: Product Owner, Technical, API, Backlog, Roadmap, User Stories, Epics, Software Development, Start-up, Agile, Data, Relationships, Mobile, API
An exciting start-up based in Berlin that specialise in savings and investments are looking for a Mobile Product Owner to join their talented and vibrant team. You will be inheriting a growing team in an organisation that plans to double in size over the next year.
- Owning the mobile products
- Make sure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- Organise priorities and strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles by owning and managing your roadmap and product backlog
- Enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams
- Must be fluent in English
- Early career in software development/engineering (e.g. Python, Perl, Query etc.)
- Significant knowledge in technical project management of software projects
- Experience working with Data Scientists/Analysts/Engineers
- Experience as a Senior Product Owner in a technical environment, ideally a Start-up, with agile development methodologies
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in touch at Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.