Mobile Digital Product Manager - Financial Services - London
Key Terms: Mobile, Product, App, Agile, Technology, Requirements, User Stories and B2C
This position is for a Mobile Digital Product Manager for a large banking group. This position is ideal for someone with a fantastic deep understanding of mobile within society and a track record of mobile product development for an app recognised for its high quality.
You would be responsible for developing and defining new mobile capabilities, mobile product road mapping and defining customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with the Digital Customer Engagement.
- Enabling first phases of initial requirements and stakeholder identification
- Ensuring the product generates revenue
- Obtaining support from all stakeholders for the delivery and deployment of all mobile capabilities
- Extensive experience with a product development for mobile apps
- Ability to identify opportunities, define products or service requirements
- Fluency with digital technologies
- Consumer financial services industry experience
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and responsibilities across their Global Digital team. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation, who has extensive knowledge of both financial services and digital products.
The initial shortlist for this role is urgent so please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.