Mobile Application Developer - E-Commerce - London
Key words: Mobile, Development, software, C#, Xamarin, .Net, UI, Rest, Web, API, Visual Studio
A disruptive client of ours is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to form a part of the key and valued development team. The company focuses on assisting organisations to streamline and simplify payment processes, save money and offer incentives/rewards/benefits for their employees. Working in with Xamarin Studio and Forms, mainly developing in C#, SQL server.
- Supporting the entire application lifecycle (concept/design/test/release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggestion solutions/products
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality expectations
- Experience of developing mobile applications in Xamarin across full development life cycle
- IOS and Android experience
- C#, ,Net, UI, Rest Web API, Visual Studio experience
- Experience with interfacing and connecting to third-party libraries and APIs
If you are the type of candidate that loves a challenge and being part of a large organisation that's exciting and fast paced with varied days - this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Please apply directly through this advertisement or get in touch with Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment with any further questions.