A global Investment Manager is seeking a UK Head of Financial Crime/MLRO to design and implement a robust, risk-based Financial Crime Compliance programme focusing on AML/CTF.
- Provide strong leadership and management to the UK Financial Crime Compliance team
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders across Compliance Risk and Internal Audit
- Implement the Global Financial Crime Prevention policy in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations
- Provide expertise on FCC Risks and controls and develop FCC awareness, knowledge and understanding throughout the business.
- Develop, manage and oversee the UK Financial Crime frameworks for all UK regulated entities to ensure the business is meeting relevant AML, CTF and Sanctions regulatory requirements
- Keep up to date with statutory and regulatory developments in AML
- Deliver reports to the appropriate boards and internal committees
- Senior FCC management experience within Investment Management
- Experience of working with UK regulatory and supervisory regimes
- In-depth knowledge and experience of UK AML/CTF laws
- Experience of dealing with regulators and other Government bodies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present credibly and professionally to senior management, senior executives and Boards
- Professional qualifications such as Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.