MIS Report Developer - Investment Banking, London
A global financial organisation are seeking an experienced MIS Report Developer to join their Investment Banking branch.
Summary of role
This is an excellent opportunity for a data and technology driven individual to join the Global Financing Services IT Team of a global Investment Bank.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of several systems for internal reporting across four critical business streams, interacting closely with various business divisions and delivering high volume data assets. This will require an individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills with a keen interest in financial markets and hands on experience of reporting packes (Business Objects, SSRS or Microstrategies).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
- Hands of experience with reporting packes (Business Objects, SSRS and Microstrategies)
- Writing DDL and DML for Oracle
- Hands of ETL experience such as SSIS, SSRS, Kettle.
- DevOps experience (Github, Jira, Teamcity)
If you are passionate about robust and scalable IT solutions with a desire to work on a Management Information Systems then apply to this role below.