Title: Project Manager, MIFID II Reporting, London, Financial Services
A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate too governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
As part of the Technology and Operations function this role will be responsible for providing global regulatory reforms reporting solutions. As such, this role will sit within Trade and Transaction Reporting, a team that works across all front-office asset classes (including Rates, Credit, SPG, Exotics, FX, Commodities, Equities, Futures, Repos and Bonds), across multiple regulations and with a remit extending across the US, EMEA and APAC. This role will have particular emphasis on the implementation of MIFID2 compression reporting.
- Ensure that project delivery is carried out according to the defined scope, plan and budget and carry out appropriate tracking and monitoring are imposed throughout the implementation and post successful completion
- Manage both the Technology and Operations compliance of this reporting regulation
- Ensure that the project is rolled out across asset classes and multiple functional trade reporting projects
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of the industry and ensure that the organisations interests are taken into account
- Perform impact assessments to understand the impact on operations, across all front-office assets (including Rates, Credit, SPG, Exotics, FX, Commodities, Equities, Futures, Repos and Bonds), of new guidelines published by regulators
- Design and execute new business requirements and ensure that all users are appropriately trained
- Experience with end-to-end, front-to-back Project Management
- Ability to interface between the business and technology teams and communicate effectively will stakeholders in IT, Operations, Product Control and the Business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting and trusted relationships extensively across the business
- Strong knowledge of F2B operations process, including compression cycles (Multilateral, Clearing and Bilateral)
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives through from trade capture to back-office
- Agile experience is preferred
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to be involved in a large-scale change in regulatory reporting at one of the world's largest financial institutions. The chance to enhance your project and team management skills while also developing and expanding your network to include a diverse range of stakeholders from within the business.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4349 or send me your CV on