Business Analyst - MIFID II - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within a Technology and Operations function within the Investment Bank, you will be responsible for leading the requirements gathering and analysis for a significant MIFID II programme for the Global Markets Trade Store Team. This team focuses on cross asset trade repositories and reporting solutions in response to regulatory reforms.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Take a leading role in the project management of trade reporting projects across the bank
- Accountable for all aspects of the project delivery, ensuring they can be planned, track and implemented, all the while being aware of the budget and costs
- Gather business requirements - the ability to translate the regulations into requirements
- Documentation and analysis of requirements
- Strong communications skills - the ability to work alongside key stakeholder understand project milestones
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives, fixed income and Equity - working in a cross functional team within the investment bank (e.g. legal, compliance, finance) you will be exposed to cross asset class and cross jurisdiction
- Experience working with SQL and databases
- Knowledge of front to back processes and operations
- Knowledge of recent regulatory initiatives
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an extremely important and visible regulatory programme, for a global organisation.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: