Global Securities business in London are looking to hire a MIFID II Compliance Contractor for an initial 6 month project. The business focuses on equities, derivatives, debt and structured projects.
This firm has a MIFID II programme that is looking at the front to back trading flow and the policies and procedures. This will be sitting in the markets division of the programme.
The main purpose of the role is to analyse what needs to be done to implement MIFID II so you must have strong knowledge of the regulation and good communication skills.
- Provide advisory services and regulatory guidance around MIFID II
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Assist in creating the training for MIFID II for the firm
- Assist with implementing the MIFID II Compliance testing program
- Work with both senior compliance management and the project managers to make sure they understand the implications of MIFID II.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a regulatory change project but as a Compliance SME. Ideally you would have worked with in an Investment Bank or a Securities firm previously. Must have prior experience to working to tight deadlines, have strong stakeholder management experience and good analysis skills.